Monday, August 31, 2009

Rand Paul for Senate

As we enter the latter part of 2009, the 2010 elections are now on my mind. While I have expressed concerns on the current path of government, many signs give me actual hope that changes on a fundamental level may be in the works. The passage of H.R. 1207 is one of those, as several of my posts and videos have indicated.

In order to speed up changes, such as auditing the Fed, it would be helpful to elect candidates in 2010 who believe in freedom, the Constitution, limited government, sound money, and a foreign policy of free trade and friendship, vs. one of corruption, sanctions, secret prisons and perpetual wars. This is of course in addition to a policy of bailouts at the expense of taxpayers, trillion dollar deficits, stimulus, monetary inflation, corporatism and historically high government debt.

Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son who is also a physician, is running as a Republican for the Senate in Kentucky. I saw this recent video on YouTube. It is two parts and is a much watch. I hope you will support and donate to Rand Paul's campaign.





No comments:

Post a Comment